International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicinewww.IntJHumNutrFunctMed.Org
2016 Final PDF
inhibit enzymes. They just don’t understand the science
and the chemistry at that level. And certainly
So we know that medical students get little or no exposure
to vaccine science in school. We know that if they don’t
happen to pick up a book such as Dr. Sears’
and read it carefully, medical students graduate with
a knowledge about vaccines that is virtually non-existent.
Taught to administer vaccines, but not to
understand what they are and how they really
affect the various systems of the body
But what about afterward, when they start actually
working as doctors treating patients and giving vaccines
in the real world? Don’t they get some sort of intense
training in vaccinology on the job? According to Toni
Bark, MD, a pediatrician with a medical degree fromRush
Medical College in Chicago, IL, the answer is “No.” “It’s
not that I knew much about vaccines,” said Dr. Bark. “I
did a pediatric residency and you don’t really learn
anything. You’re taught the schedule, that’s really what
you’re taught about vaccines. You’re taught the schedule
and that it produces antibodies and that’s it. You don’t get
any information on innate immunity, and Th1 to Th2,
risks… none of that.”
There you go. Another myth, debunked by doctors
themselves—medical doctors trained in and scientists
teaching in some of the best medical schools in the
country. Most doctors are
experts on vaccines. They
never have been. Not even close.
History of this publication: This article is reprinted by kind permission of the author from its original publication onlinehttp://www.thevaccinereaction.org/2015/11/doctors-are-no-experts-on-vaccines/
1. Vaccinology courses: filling a medical education gap. Vaccines Today Feb. 11, 2014.
2. Mercola JM. Vaccination: The Neurological Poison So Common Your Doctor Probably Pushes It.Mercola.com
Apr. 11, 2012.
3. Best Medical Schools: Research. U.S. News & World Report 2015.
4. Suzanne Humphries, MD. Professional Website, About (Curriculum Vitae).
5. Humphries S. Smoke, Mirrors, and the “Disappearance” Of Polio. International Medical Council On Vaccination Nov. 17, 2011.
6. Humphries S, Bystrianyk R. Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History. July 27, 2013.
7. Sears RW. The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your Child. Oct. 26, 2011.
8. Sears RW. Ask Dr. Sears, Inside the Vaccine Book.
9. University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Medical School, Curriculum: Year One.
10. University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Medical School, Curriculum: Year Two.
11. University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Medical School, Curriculum: Year Three.
12. University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Medical School, Curriculum: Year Four.
13. Safe Minds. Synergistic Toxicity.http://www.safeminds.org/mercury-autism/synergistic-toxicity/
14. Vaccines Are Not Safe.YouTube.com
Mar. 13, 2014 (published by 999solomon999).
15. Toni Bark.YouTube.com
Oct. 29, 2014 (published by Anne Dachel).