International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicinewww.IntJHumNutrFunctMed.Org
2015 Final PDF
History of this publication: This article was written and illustrated by Dr Alex Vasquez; editorial critiques and peer reviews were
provided by a quorum of
reviewers. Kind review was also provided by external laboratory specialists. Publication does not
imply endorsement by all members of
Editorial Review Board.
1. Vasquez A.
. Integrative and Biological Medicine Research and Consulting, 2006. *
2. Vasquez A.
Musculoskeletal Pain: Expanded Clinical Strategies
. Institute for Functional Medicine, 2008. * Updated in 2014 as
3. Vasquez A. Multifocal dysbiosis: Pathophysiology, relevance for inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, and treatment with nutritional and
4. Vasquez A. Nutritional and Botanical Treatments Against “Silent Infections” and Gastrointestinal Dysbiosis, Commonly Overlooked Causes of
Neuromusculoskeletal Inflammation and Chronic Health Problems.
5. de Vrieze J. Microbiome models, on computers and in lab dishes, see progress.
2015 June; 21: 543–544www.nature.com/articles/nm0615-543
6. Gingras BA, Duncan SB, Scheuller NJ, Schreckenberger PC. Assessment of diagnostic accuracy of recently introduced DNA stool screening test.
International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine
7. Vasquez A. Musculoskeletal disorders and iron overload disease: comment on the American College of Rheumatology guidelines for the initial
evaluation of the adult patient with acute musculoskeletal symptoms.
8. Vasquez A.
Naturopathic Rheumatology v3.5
. International College of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, 2014. [ISBN 0990620425 / 978-
9. Vasquez A.
Human Microbiome and Dysbiosis in Clinical Disease
. International College of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, 2015. [ISBN
1512360295 / 9781512360295]https://www.createspace.com/5518130
10. Vasquez A. Idiopathic versus Multifactorial: Twilight of the Idiopathic Era and the Dawn of New Possibilities in Health and Healthcare.
with minor edits made in 2010 and 2014http://ow.ly/O2fW6
: 30 minutes from ICHNFM-Europe